Project Anst Sr Prin
Summary: Reporting to the Director of Operations, the SIOP/Operations Project Analyst will have overall responsibility for the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process and other related project and activities within Operations. This position will provide support to other departments by maintaining accurate records and supplying required schedules and status reports and driving tasks to completion in a timely manner.
Functions and Essential Duties:
- Drive improved effectiveness of SIOP process through sharing of best practices and implementation of standards.
- Engage with and coach site teams to ensure proper actions are being taken to improve process results.
- Interact with the Program Managers to ensure manufacturing visibility to forecasted customer demand, noting early indicators and taking subsequent actions to resolve and restore schedule and cost, identify and analyze risks as necessary.
- Perform analyses of a qualitative and quantitative nature and make operational recommendations with regard to material planning, forecasting and inventory efficiencies.
- Assist with the coordinating of development of operations departmental budgets, material receipts plan, inventory plans and other miscellaneous forecasts while communicating any predictable changes in these forecasts to upper management.
- Support and expand on all opportunities to level load the plan to drive improvements in inventory, fulfillment, cycle time, capacity management and growth.
- Review established production schedules for all manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met while operating at the highest efficiency possible.
- Provide strong interface between Program Management, Supply Chain, and Operations to reduce all costs and cycle times to determine line rates.
- Determine ability to meet requested customer dates based on capacity, cycle time and inventory.
- Be involved in implementing new systems, procedures and work instructions, and special projects supporting manufacturing and customer service objectives.
- Lead the SIOP process meetings.
- Participate in program status reviews and new program planning meetings.
- Leader and Initiator in Safety. Ensures compliance with all company & OSHA regulated safety requirements/standards; and environmental and ethical requirements.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top