Project Anst I
A Role exists for an entry level Cost Schedule Integrator within the F-35 Lightning II Program to support the Team in the successful delivery of discrete contracts to schedule, cost and quality.
The responsibilities of the CSI will include:
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of cost / schedule baselines; prepare and submit Baseline Change Requests (BCR's) to implement rolling wave planning and incorporate Cost Account Manager (CAM) agreed baseline changes; participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of contracts.
- Provide monthly Cost Performance Report (CPR) analysis across all contracts, including generation of Equivalent Headcount analysis and Estimate to Complete & Variance Analysis reports.
- Perform time recording administration; monitor Works Authorization Report (WAR), diversions bookings, action transfers, prepare CAM/Team Lead reports.
- Assist in the development of CAM PMB's (Project Management Baseline) and IBR's (Integrated Baseline Review), ensuring CAM Folders are populated and maintained.
- Support the compilation of Senior Leadership reports.
- Assist in the generation and update of resourcing and forward workload data and provision of updates to management toolsets.
- Work closely with the UK business team and other functions to ensure accurate baseline development and cost data collection.
- Represent BAE Systems in Customer reviews.
- Manage data integrity and structure.
- Support the definition, development and delivery on Corrective Action Plans required to satisfy DCMA Discrepancy Reports (DR's).
- Ensure adherence to BAE Systems project management processes.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top