Project Analyst, LCM Coordinator
This Program Manager track role is part of the Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) Business Area's program management department in BAE's Electronic Systems (ES) sector. Based in Nashua and reporting to the Deputy VP/GM for ECS, this position is a great opportunity for an employee interested in program management to gain exposure to project management practices and to interact with all levels of leadership.
The Analyst will coordinate the Business Area's compliance to the internal policies and procedures of the Life Cycle Management (LCM) Process and associated deadlines and deliverables.
- Manage Phase Review (PR) artifacts in order to provide accurate forecast reports of upcoming PR's and to track compliance of completed PR's for all LCM programs within the business area.
- Maintain a current master list of business area programs that meet LCM threshholds, updating the list for accuracy on an ongoing basis.
- Collect, analyze, summarize and report out on data such as Program Performance Status and Customer Satisfaction reports on a regular basis.
- Support program Return-to-Green (RTG) plans and on time to plan performance.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders including senior leadership in the ECS business area, the ECS program management team, as well as cross-functional partners in Finance, Quality, Operations and Engineering in order to drive LCM compliance.
- Provide support to third party audits and interact with the ES Sector Program Management Authority (PMA) and Quality organizations.
- Participate in special projects as appropriate.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
BS degree plus at least two years of related work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to provide clear direction to others regarding accountability to organizational policies and practices.
Strong communication skills in order to interact with and present to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Highly motivated with a solution-oriented, continuous improvement mindset.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top