Project Administrator - Warfighter Equipment
The BAE Systems site in Phoenix, Arizona supporting Combat Vehicles is seeking a Project Administrator: Warfighter Equipment. In this role, the Project Administrator performs tasks across the program management processes of initiating, organizing, integrating, planning, managing & controlling, developing and completing projects or programs to specified performance goals. Tracks progress to financial, schedule, technical and/or new business performance objectives. May support market research, new business development activities, proposal management, and participate in developing strategic and financial plans for assigned business area. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Highly effective communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to use collaborative interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organization and task-prioritizing;
- Analytical ability;
- Appreciation of cost control and project scheduling;
- Ability to efficiently and effectively capture information, compile data, prepare reports and presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite including Word and Power Point;
- Expert level computer literacy in Excel;
- Able to multi-task, managing multiple projects concurrently;
- Attentive to complete accurate work;
- Punctuality to assigned tasks;
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Past experience providing support to project/program planning, execution, operations, and business development activities preferred;
- Prior work experience supporting the collation of material for project management reviews (Contract Status Reviews, Phase Reviews, Integrated Business Plan inputs, etc.) beneficial;
- Former experience interfacing directly with customers, suppliers, and internal stakeholders a plus;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Project helpful;
- Familiarity and/or working experience in a DoD environment strongly preferred.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top