Position will be supporting development and maintenance of Logistics programs for a Department of Navy customer. Primary responsibility includes assistance in migrating DoD data structures for several logistics systems to current DoD standards. Other responsibilities include developing enterprise solutions and deploying solutions as a service across different IT architectures. Duties include application development, enterprise services development, and support for project planning and software engineering full life cycle management. The selected applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance. This position may be filled in the following locations: Mechanicsburg, PA, Rockville, MD, or St. Mary’s GA.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field and two years programming experience focusing on enterprise solutions. .
- Knowledge of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) X12 Electronic Data interchange (EDI) formatting standard.
- Minimum two years of experience using Oracle RDBMS (package and procedure creation, writing SQL, and/or Data Base Administration (DBA)).
- Must have experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Test, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Experience using source code control and configuration management tools and methods
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security clearance.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Familiarity with Military Standards (MILS) and Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS) DoD standards.
- Understanding of DoD Supply Chain Management
- Experience converting MILS to DLMS programmatically.
- Ability to understand and follow project plans and be sensitive to deadlines.
- Active Secret security clearance.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top