Position will be supporting development and maintenance of Logistics programs for a Department of Navy customer. Primary responsibility includes assistance in migrating DoD data structures for several logistics systems to current DoD standards. Other responsibilities include developing enterprise solutions and deploying solutions as a service across different IT architectures. Duties include application development, enterprise services development, and support for project planning and software engineering full life cycle management. The selected applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance. This position may be filled in the following locations: Mechanicsburg, PA, Rockville, MD, or St. Mary’s, GA.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field and two years programming experience focusing on enterprise solutions.
- Knowledge of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) X12 Electronic Data interchange (EDI) formatting standard.
- Minimum two years of experience using Oracle RDBMS (package and procedure creation, writing SQL, and/or Data Base Administration (DBA)).
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Test, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Experience using source code control and configuration management tools and methods
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Familiarity with Military Standards (MILS) and Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS) DoD standards.
- Understanding of DoD Supply Chain Management
- Experience converting MILS to DLMS programmatically.
- Ability to understand and follow project plans and be sensitive to deadlines.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top