Program Technical Lead – High Power Attack Solutions (HPAS) PRG
BAE Systems is developing High Power Attack Solutions (HPAS) for the Electronic Warfare (EW) market. Motivated, challenge seeking, and positive minded program engineering leaders are needed for cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams. BAE Systems is focused on enhancing operational EW capabilities for a wide variety of platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities: This position will involve leadership and growth opportunities, responsible for program planning and leading the successful execution of a team of engineers to meet program technical, cost and schedule requirements for highly complex systems.
Responsibilities may include:
1.Execution of all efforts within the project, including prime product development, test equipment, and interface with operations.
2. Technical leadership of a project within the programmatic guidelines. Defines, generates, and reviews customer’s project requirements and needs. Leads technical studies to refine project requirements.
3. Monitoring of project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
4. Leading team in planning and execution per company process.
5. Serving as the Engineering focal point for all activity within program including strategic planning, bid and proposal support for engineering content, integrated engineering plans on programs, issue reporting, and risk and opportunity management.
6. Developing staffing requirements for program and interfaces with functional engineering organizations to ensure program is adequately staffed and executed.
7. Driving continuous improvement of product team.
8. Ensuring project safety per company practices, processes, and policy.
9. Collaborating with Customer, Program Office and other project Leads.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Minimum 2 years Engineering Experience on EW Programs
- Proven leadership managing projects and interfacing with customers
- Active Secret clearance
Preferred Skills and Education
- 5+ years in EW Programs
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Experience leading $25M+ EMD programs
- Strong decision making and interpersonal skills
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top