Program Quality Manager I
The Quality Program Quality Manager (PQM) is responsible for the effective execution of the program while driving compliance to the Quality Management System as well as Life Cycle Management. The role includes monitor and control of quality assurance and Life Cycle Management with a strong focus on Compliance as well as Continuous Improvement which will require effective deployment of resources across the business area assuring functional alignment across the Business Area.
In this position you will be partnered and work closely with Program Leadership and supporting organizations in order to drive the health and compliance of the program. While reporting to QPA you will work closely with QPA Leadership, Program Management, Operations, Finance and Contract in assuring compliance to business process as well as contractual requirements. A thorough understanding of quality management and project management is required and integral to driving continuous improvement; value added solutions, achieving near term solutions, as well as being predictive in identifying early warning prior to situations degrading.
Primary duties include:
1. Provide direction and guidance to ensure alignment with policy, strategic objectives and organizational goals.
2. Collaborates with program management for planning, execution, and management of business policies and procedure.
3. Approves project management plans and responsible for effective quality planning on projects. Primary interface to customer base as it relates to Quality.
4. Responsible for the Quality of end item deliverables including Quality CDRLs as well as outgoing Quality Product.
5. Assures compliance to Quality Management Systems, Lifecycle Management and AS9100C requirements.
6. Leads integrated teams to determine effect strategy and tactical deployment, improve performance, lower costs, and generate innovative solutions within the program and organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelor Degree in a technical area and 12 years of related as well as experienced as a Program Quality Engineer or Program Quality Manager.
Preferred Skills and Education Strong leadership, organization and communication skills. Individual will need to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and business. Lean Sigma Master Blackbelt, Advanced Technical Degree.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top