Program Project Senior Analyst
- Wayne, NJ
Program Analyst in the Programs Organization in support of the ALR-56 Radar Warning Receiver Product Area within the Electronic Combat Systems Tactical Aircraft product line. This is a support position which requires one to manage, coordinate, plan, organize, control, integrate, and execute a project or a collection of projects. The position provides a growth path for a future opportunity to secure a Program Manager position.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years professional experience
- Supports achievement of financial, schedule, technical, and new business performance objectives.
- Participates in the support of new business and in the development of financial plans for the company.
- Models and demonstrates strong leadership in ethics, safety and security.
- Demonstrates attributes/experience; self-directed; works independently,; familiar with program statements of work; support in generating proposals; negotiations; planning.
- Well organized; drives task to closure.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top