Program Mgr II
Join BAE's Intelligence and Security division and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for a Program Manager to join our team in Reston, VA. The candidate will manage a program >$75M value giving you the opportunity to lead one of BAE's cornerstone IT projects. This highly-visible project impacts over 25,000 users. Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional management, communication, and interpersonal skills? The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to step into a role that will lead all aspects of execution ranging from cost, scheduling, staffing, customer engagement, technical execution and business winning on this exciting program!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading a high performing dynamic team.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the program
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for all activities, leading review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top