Program Mgr I
Support the ECS business as the Leverage Subcontract Program Manager (SPM) of the procurement and support related to RF threat environment simulators. This position reports to the Director, Product Leverage
- Subcontract management to include coordination of all RF Stimulator procurement activities (program and capital), management of execution, cost tracking, and adherence to the appropriate ECS Business area and ES policies and metrics.
- Establish and maintain partnership relationships with major subcontractors.
- Monitor and update the formal Subcontract Management Plan (SMP) for the procurement of RF threat environment simulators.
- Lead negotiations with Subcontractors for new efforts.
- Support the business area in seeking alternative sources for RF threat environment simulators.
- Actively drive toward continuous improvement related to cost take out and streamlining subcontract activities.
- Communicate regularly with Subcontractors and pro-actively address issues/concerns. Monitor and measure overall performance.
- Coordinate the definition of the RF threat environment simulator capital requirements across programs (including SOWs, specifications, etc.).
- Generate RCEs and navigate the RCE process to fund RF threat environment simulator capital needs.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top