Program Mgr I
BAE Systems is hiring for a Senior Level Asset Management Program Manager
BAE Systems delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
As the Aftermarket Asset Management Program Manager, you will direct, coordinate, plan, organize, control, integrate, and complete program activities across program and functional resources for CAS Aftermarket spare asset management.. Ensures achievement of financial, schedule, technical, and new business performance objectives. Models and demonstrates ethics and ethical behavior.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates, organizes, plans, and authorizes work to profitably support, defend, and grow our global spares asset management sales. Products that make up these sales include spare parts (line replaceable units, shop replaceable assemblies, and piece parts), loan and exchange offerings, pooling programs, and other offerings. Develops and establishes procedures and guidelines for customer proposals and prepares, executes, and revises plans and priorities.
- Implements and executes program activites, including management of the spares pricing catalog, establishing market-based pricing, setting pricing and discount policies.. Determines work schedules, prioritizes tasks, and implements procedures for performing work activities. Keeps upper management informed regarding program or initiative status and any sales, technical, cost, schedule, or administrative problems.
- Establishes, maintains, and promotes good customer relationships. Ensures customers are informed on status of spares orders and lead-times. Coordinates program reviews and directs the preparation of status and progress reports as directed in the Lifecycle Management Guidelines.
- Analyze sales, inventories, leadtimes, and market dynamics to proactively identify and develop opportunities to increase the value of existing business and to capture new business.
- Manages and coordinates the work activities of Customer Account Representatives located in at multiple sites.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety objectives and policies.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top