Program Manager, LCM Project Analyst
Come be part of a fast growing business area and a valued member of the team. We currently have an opening for a Program Manager, LCM Project Analyst in the STS Business Area. This role provides an opportunity within the Survivability, Targeting, and Sensing Solutions Business Area's program management function in BAE's Electronic Systems (ES) sector. Based in Merrimack and reporting to the STS Growth Cell leader, this position is a great opportunity for an employee interested in program management to gain exposure to project management practices and to interact with all levels of leadership.
The LCM Project Analyst will serve the STS Business Area by leading the oversight of various elements of our Lifecycle and Project Management process including:
- LCM application across the STS Portfolio
- Define/interpret thresholds to ensure compliance
- Standardize templates/application of various project reporting outputs
- Partner with the STS PLDs to ensure consistent application to drive business value
- Support STS' commitment to improve project management engagement on critical supply chain items
- Drive improvements in STS phase review timeliness
- Manage the oversight of RTG plan progress and ensure proper oversight engagement
- Work with the STS leadership team to improve the efficiency of our business area management rhythm
- Work with the STS Leadership team to improve STS document repository approach and implementation
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide clear direction to others regarding accountability to organizational policies and practices.
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with and present to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated with a solution-oriented, continuous improvement mindset.
6+ Years with BS
4+ Years with MS
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top