Program Manager II
Come be a part of a growing business area and a valued member of the team. We currently have an opening for a Program Manager in the STS Business Area. The role provides an opportunity within the Survivability, Targeting, and Sensing Solutions Business Area's program management function. Based in Lexington, MA, this position is a great opportunity for an a candidate with program management experience. As a Program Manager II, this individual shall:
- Manage program and technical team through the engineering, manufacturing, development and prototype deliveries in new and growing thermal product families.
- Be highly motivated to work with a dynamic, collaborative group
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Business Development, Operations and Engineering to execute strategies for the Lexington Business Center
- Make strategic decisions in a fast paced environment
- Ensure that opportunities receive the necessary support and services from the functional organizations to achieve program objectives
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with and present to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Be comfortable working in an unstructured environment where the day to day responsibilities are fluid
- Ability to work with and lead a diverse and highly motivated team under potentially stressing circumstances.
- Minimum ability to hold SECRET clearance. Must work well with others both internally and externally.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Experience managing development and production programs.
- Experience in the commercial sensors market.
- 10+ years with BS
- 8+ years with MS
- PMP certification
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top