Program Manager I or II (Six Sigma Black Belt)
Experienced Six Sigma Black Belt Program Manager to Lead / Manage multiple program improvements efforts in a dynamic environment in support of the Integrated Electronic Warfare Solutions (IEWS) product line. The program manager will oversee multiple program improvement efforts through the deployment of Six Sigma techniques. IEWS is large, multi-faceted product line within the Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) Business Area.
- Ensures the adherence and compliance within assigned projects to the Operational Framework and the appropriate sections of the Operational Assurance Statement.
- Accountable for the deployment of Six Sigma techniques across a diverse portfolio of program issues.
- Responsible for mentoring and training within the product line
- Develops and maintain good customer relationships
- Identify and develop opportunities to increase the value of the project(s) under his/her purview
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to track and achieve quality, cycle time, and cost targets through improvements in yield, flow, and capacity.
- Develop and lead complete value-stream improvement plans, including the manufacturing floor, extended supply chain, business processes, new product introduction and Design Engineering.
- Execute kaizen events and facilitate teams.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education -Strong experience in complex manufacturing/transactional improvements
- Demonstrated program planning and execution skills
- Proven experience in program growth
- More than 6 years of current experience as a Six Sigma Black Belt and current Six Sigma certification
- Skilled in risk and opportunity managemen
- Active Secret clearance Preferred Skills and Education -Bachelor’s and 12+ years related experience, or Master’s Degree and 10+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field; or in Business or Management
- PMP Certification preferred About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top