Program Manager: Deputy
The BAE Systems site in York, Pennsylvania supporting Combat Vehicles is seeking a Program Manager: Deputy to support PIM (Paladin Integrated Management) FRP (Full-Rate Production). In this role, the Deputy PM will be responsible for leading the Assistant Program Managers on the PIM M109A7 program. The Deputy PM oversees planning, monitoring, and controlling of the contract. This position is a leader and a mentor who will have direct interface with the government customer and BAE Systems senior leadership.
The M109A7 program is a long-term vehicle production contract delivering new vehicles to the United States Army. Production occurs in both York, PA and Elgin, OK. This position will be located at York, PA with minimal travel.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Proven experience managing a large program or several projects with interdependencies illustrated through work history;
- Significant production and manufacturing experience;
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite;
- Familiarity with Oracle or MRP systems;
- Experience with earned value management (EVM).
- PMP certified strongly preferred;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment helpful;
- Experience with military products, especially tracked vehicles, as a user, maintainer, or otherwise is highly beneficial.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top