BAE Systems is building a team of System and Security Experts to provide information technology and information assurance services, along with multi-disciplinary security and specialized analytical protection support. The Program Manager's primary function will provide management support for all aspects of the program design, development, deployment, and sustainment related to the execution of office processes. The Program Manager will provide requirements development and management; lead this team of Security Experts responsible for ensuring the customer's IT security interests are protected.
The Program Manager will also be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain awareness of full program goals and efforts to assure opportunities for shared resources and technical overlap are properly managed and utilized
- Work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment while assuring key milestone objectives are satisfied with a focus within cost budget constraints
- Perform analysis of network security, based upon the Risk Management Framework (RMF) with emphasize on Joint Special Access Program Implementation Guide (JSIG) authorization process.
- Provides expert support, research and analysis of exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to them.
- Provides expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
- Responsible for coordinating test planning and fielding authorization for modifications or new capabilities.
- Prepare project execution plan and identify technical and business resources needed.
- Review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
- Able to handle multiple priorities and interruptions with minimal impact on productivity
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative; self-starter
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 8-12 years' related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4 years of experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain Special Program accesses
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Familiarity with Air Force programs and environment
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Knowledge of Defense Procurement and Acquisition processes
- Understanding of SAFe/Agile methodologies
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.