BAE Systems is searching for a proven manager who will be responsible for task order support on the Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) to support Global Intelligence (GI) Services Contract. The position will be responsible for oversight and management of technical/task order execution, cost deliverables, and staffing. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements and assisting in driving program execution in accordance with the contract, SOW, PWS or other documents.
- Foster a good working relationship with strategic partners, vendors, and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance to achieve program financial goals.
- Acts as the primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions.
Minimum Education and Experience Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical area or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- PMP certification, or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of management experience, including supervisory experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services. Required Skills and Education Experience with INSCOM Hqs and its mission set, to include INSCOM’s major subordinate commands.
- Department of Defense or military background; or experience in dealing with government procurement decision processes.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
- Extensive knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details. Experience in preparing & delivering presentations to senior leaders in government, customers or peers.
- Must be U.S. citizen, eligible to be granted a Top Secret Clearance with SCI access.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top