- McLean, VA
BAE Systems Inc, - Intelligence and Security is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Program Manager to support one of our Army Intelligence programs in the National Capital Region. This Program Manager will be the main point of contact to the Government and provide overall leadership to personnel on the program. The individual who fulfills this role will need to be able to conduct the following activities:
- Be responsible for management and oversight of all CONUS/OCONUS activities performed by program personnel, including subcontractors.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance for all BAE Systems and subcontractor personnel assigned to the Program.
- Assign tasking to personnel, supervise ongoing technical efforts, and manage overall Program performance to ensure the optimal use of assigned resources and subcontractors.
- Provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of the Program.
- Conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule.
- Be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, and be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual and programmatic issues.
- An active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- A Masters degree with at least ten (10) years of relevant experience managing complex Army, DoD, or IC projects/operations.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in direct support of Army, DoD, and the IC.
- Five (5) years of experience with intelligence collection or analysis, open source/PIA collection, structured analytic techniques, social network theory, and operations security in the cyberspace domain or cybercrime, including experience teaching difficult concepts.
- Experience in leadership of complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness and compliance with industry best practices, DoD standards, and Army standards.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing the methodologies and approach for a project or program in a Defense acquisition environment.
- Graduate of Government OSINT Training courses (e.g., OS301/OS302, CASO, Defense or IC equivalent (DIA OS1, FBI OS101)).
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top