- Dulles, VA
If you are in search of a new opportunity where you are able to use your accumulated knowledge to lead an IT team, this position is for you! We are in search of an energetic Program Manager to lead one of our most exciting programs. Join BAE's Intelligence and Security division and be a part of the team of men and women who solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Intelligence and Security division is searching for a Program Manager to join our team in Dulles, VA. The candidate will manage a program valued over $60M giving you the opportunity to lead one of BAE's cornerstone IT projects. Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional management, communication, and interpersonal skills? The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to step into a role that will lead all aspects of execution ranging from cost, schedule, staffing, customer engagement, technical execution and business winning on this exciting program!
As the Program Manager, you will be the administrative lead for a contract that specializes in development and delivery of custom HR solutions that utilize the latest technology for the Customer. Contract includes Software Development and Operations & Maintenance of customer HR systems, including HR/Benefits Administration, Position Management, Recruiting, Training, Retirement, Document Management and other miscellaneous applications.
The Program Manager will serve as the bridge between the Corporation's full suite of technological and hardware solutions and the Customer. In addition, the Program Manager will be responsible for managing the Customer Relationship and providing consultation to the Customer with respect to technology, personnel, strategy and emerging commercial solutions. The Program Manager has the responsibility of managing direct reports; including other managers who supervise Scrum Development Teams. The Program Manager will have financial responsibilities outlined by the Corporation and the Statement of Work (SOW).
The Program Manager will create plans, coordinate computer-related activities including electronic data processing (financial, security and performance), information systems (JIRA databases) and systems analysis (Agile Business analysis). The Program Manager will perform day-to-day management of the program and it's personnel, develop long-term strategic goals and collect Customer Requirements through a deliberate communications plan and Customer Relationship Model (CRM). The incumbent performs horizontal integration, staffing and growth planning and interfaces with both Customer and Corporate functional areas, ensuring technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must possess an active Lifestyle Polygraph.
- Ensure Contractor tasks are completed within the deadlines; tasking guidance from the Government is clear; personnel are qualified to perform the tasks; resolve personnel issues pre-emptively.
- Consult with the Government Task Manager and COTR for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training and task clarification.
- Consult with Users, Management, Vendors and technologist to assess security solutions and systems requirements.
- Implement deliberate operations: analyze workflows; establish priorities; develop standards and set deadlines.
- Administrative and Management: either experience with PMP, Agile engineering, the Scrum framework or Lean methodologies.
- Customer and Personnel Services: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personnel services and evaluation of Customer satisfaction.
- Personnel and Human Resources: Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training and compensation.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing and coaching employees
- Leading a high performing dynamic team
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the program.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Generally requires 10 years of experience specific to management and leadership
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience working with J2EE, .NET, PowerBuilder, Tomcat application servers, and Oracle databases
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top