Program Management Specialist, Business Operations Analyst
BAE Systems is looking for a qualified professional to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting sustainment and acquisition efforts for the Minuteman III weapon system. The Minuteman III is a 1970s era weapon system and is scheduled to be retained as the United States military's prompt, global strike deterrent system through 2036.
The successful candidate will advise and assist acquisition leadership across the Program Integration Process, including strategic communication, baseline management, long-range planning, and data information analysis and reporting. The candidate programs planning efforts of an organization's activities; develops information on budget status, workforce level, equipment availability, and other company capabilities; determines customer requirements and translates these requirements into organizational plans.
The candidate assists in monitoring obligations and expenditures, updates obligation and expenditure plans, and prepares responses to financial suspense's and funding cut drills in accordance with the Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR), Performance and Cost Report, Contract Work Breakdown Structure and Contract Summary Report. The candidate also supports planning and preparing future year planning, programming, and budgeting documentation, to include Procurement Documents, Research and Development Documents, Program Objective Memorandum/Budget Estimate Submission inputs, obligation and expenditure plans, and related briefing materials and white papers.
Typical Roles and Responsibilities:
- Submit funding requests
- Create and track Consolidated Asset Management Out- of-Cycle funding requests
- Financial Execution Review/Contract Award Review briefing preparation
- Managing organic funding requirements to include AFMC Form 206 (Temporary Work Request) processing in Job Order Production Master System (G004L) and tracking through Authorized/Inducted Monthly reporting
- Managing contractor funding requirements to include Purchase Requests and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Three (3) years' experience in specialty area
Preferred Skills and Education
- DoD acquisition and/or sustainment experience/accreditation or equivalent
- Familiarity with: Risk Management, resource planning, and Government cost and accounting systems
- Be proficient in the use of Centralized Access for Data Exchange system
- Knowledgeable in the use of Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System
- Proficiency in use of Maintenance Planning and Execution to create templates and request Program Control Numbers
- Working knowledge of common project management tools to include the Microsoft Office Suite
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top