Program Engineering Manager - Leverage & Products Infrastructure PRG
The Leveraged Products Program Engineering Manager (PEM) will work with the Leverage Products PRG Lead and EW Capability Group Leads to implement the ECS Leverage Strategy and will support technology, design, tool, and information leverage across the ES Business Area.
- Support the Leverage Products PRG Lead, EW Capability Group Leads, and the I&G group to ensure the Leverage Products group roadmaps align with PRG and I&G Roadmaps and in establishing EW subsystem building blocks and their artifacts to be leveraged across multiple programs.
- Support oversight of the CECE, multi-site, collaborative EW research & development environment.
- Partner with Security personnel to ensure effective OPSEC and security protection of critical technologies and artifacts within the CECE environment.
- Work with Leverage Products PRG Lead and CECE IT Group to create / maintain a knowledge management environment within CECE that captures artifacts, and technical information and promotes its evolution through contributions of the ES technical community.
- Interface with PRG PTLs/PEMs, Functional Discipline leads, and Operations management to capture and promote leverage process improvement across ECS Engineering.
- Support management of shared capital systems and test assets across ECS Leverage projects.
- Work with the Leverage Products PRG Lead and Leverage PMO to coordinate the infrastructure needs of the Leverage Product Group (Office Space, Lab Space, Workstations / Servers, Developmental Tools, etc)
- Manage and execute the ECS Leverage Products PRG budget across EW Capability Groups, CECE Security, and CECE CM/DM functions.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Ability to help lead and influence a matrix engineering team consisting of hardware, software, test and systems engineering leads and engineers from various EW Capability Groups – with diverse experience, technical views, and opinions toward leverage.
- Ability to formulate a strategic vision for the ECS Leverage Products Group, define and implement action plans to achieve goals in a changing environment.
- Ability to frequently interact with Security, Configuration Management, and IT personnel to maintain a healthy and robust CECE environment.
- Knowledge of ECS Information Management System desired.
- Practical understanding of the engineering development methods and practices for all engineering disciplines.
- Proven ability to share and transfer technology and know-how across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated decision making clarity in an ambiguous and uncertain environment.
- Extensive technical leadership experience and basic mission/domain knowledge in the development and application of electronic systems relevant to ECS.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven strength in organizational and personal communication skills
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top