Program Engineering Manager
The Project Technical Lead (Engineering Manager) for BAE Systems Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems team will manage all aspects of the design, integration, test, and delivery of electronic communication systems. The position is located in the Wayne New Jersey area, and will require periodic travel to other BAE facilities and other customer sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will involve leadership and growth opportunities, responsible for program planning and leading the successful execution of a team of engineers to meet program technical, cost and schedule requirements for highly complex systems. The PTL is expected to be at the front end of the business, interfacing with the customer and shaping new business opportunities.
Responsibilities may include:
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Minimum Required Education: Bachelors of Science Degree and 15+ years experience
- Solid military and / or commercial product development experience
- Engineering Project Leadership Experience of 10 years
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a project
- Strong communication skills
- Active DOD Security Clearance or ability to receive one
- 5+ years on Communication Programs
- Active Secret clearance
- Product development experience
- Project Management Institute Certification
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience leading engineering development programs
- Strong decision making and interpersonal skills
- Experience with US Department of Defense product development.
- Experience with design, development, and field testing of communication system for the US Navy, Army and/or US Air Force
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top