Program Engineering Manager
The Project Technical manager for BAE Systems Electronic Combat Systems team will manage all aspects of the design, integration, test, and delivery of Electronic Warfare systems. The position is located in Totowa NJ, and will require periodic travel to other BAE facilities including Nashua NH.
Job functions include:
- Technical oversight across the full life cycle of electronic warfare systems
- Understanding and developing technical discriminators for BAE Systems products
- Leadership of multiple engineering disciplines (Hardware, Software, Systems, and Test Equipment) to meet program cost and schedule
- Coordinate with Program, Operations, and Organizational leadership as required to ensure resources are provided to meet project needs
- Work with government customers and contracting partners
- Plan, mobilize, execute, and manage projects in the $10M-$40M range, typically with a 15-40 person multidisciplinary team
- Ensure engineering team adhere to all aspects of company policy with respect security, safety, export control, and ethics
Local candidates preferred.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Education: Bachelors of Science in Engineering field and 15+ years experience
- Solid Electronic Warfare experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a program
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Demonstrated ability to manage program risk and opportunities
- Demonstrated ability achieve customer’s technical objectives while achieving cost and schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Must be eligible for a DoD Top Secret clearance
Preferred Skills and Education – Technical Leadership in EW
- Experience with US Department of Defense product development.
- Experience with design, development, and field testing of Electronic Warfare system for the US Navy and/or US Air Force.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top