Program Control Analyst Sr.
Primary work location is Palmdale, CA; however, work will also be performed in Mojave, CA as required.
BAE Systems is looking for a high impact individual to work with a team providing a wide range of financial management expertise to classified and unclassified programs in the areas of budget development, execution and acquisition reporting.
The Senior Program Control Analyst monitors and controls costs and schedules. Individual will perform analyses and prepare reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as variance analysis. Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Minimum education and years of related work experience required: BA/BS in Finance/Accounting or a related degree and at least 5 years of experience providing financial support
- Security clearance requirement: Must be able to obtain and maintain a final DoD security clearance (U.S. Citizenship required). The selected candidate must be able to obtain an interim Secret clearance within 60 days from date of hire
- Excellent interpersonal skills as there is interaction with our customers
- Ability and willingness to travel locally to and from our production site located in Mojave, CA
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Preferred Skills and Education
- Masters degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Costpoint, Hyperion and Cobra
- 7+ years of experience supporting government programs
- Active DoD security clearance with current background check within the last 5-years.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top