Program Control Analyst II
The selected candidate will be responsible for filling the role of Financial Analyst supporting the Communication & Navigation Solutions (C&NS) business and providing support to the C&NS Finance Lead in meeting all of our reporting requirements. The candidate must be capable of assembling financial data for inclusion in contract reviews, forecasts and variance explanations. In addition, responsibilities include assisting product teams in identifying potential issues and or cost efficiencies and potentially developing plans to resolve issues or implement efficiency improvements. The Financial Analyst must have good communication skills as the position will have significant interaction with Project Managers, Control Account Managers, Program Directors and other functional organizations.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related degree / equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse work teams
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Understanding of finance concepts and processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and network
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Capability to communicate and present financial data to other functions in an accurate and understandable manner
- Familiarity with Oracle, Hyperion preferred
- Experience implementing Earned Value Management processes preferred
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top