Program Cntrl Anst Prin
This position is for the lead financial analyst on the B-2 program within the Advanced Electronic Warfare Solutions (AEWS) product area. This person would develop plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates in the control of costs and schedules on contract requiring validated cost schedule control system.
2. Identifies and analyzes variances from negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and control guidelines. Recommends and implements corrective action in conjunction with the Program Manager.
3. Reviews and analyzes requests for proposals and prepares proposals in accordance with estimating policies; analyzes historical program performance data to develop schedule and cost estimates in response to requests for proposals.
4. Develop independent Estimate at Complete (EAC) and assess reasonableness of EAC.
5. Assure consistent application of earned value and business processes; coordinate earned value and EAC reviews, integrate, analyze and report program performance against plan; monitor, analyze and report weekly and monthly earned value and financial information.
6. Plans, analyzes and reports on cost, sales, income, bookings, backlog, manpower, material and other related data; conducts Program Management meetings and reviews for program personnel, Business Area Management and customers as needed.
7. Utilize historical and projected data to perform trend analysis and Earned Value Management variance analysis.
8. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each other in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
9. Identifies and recommends improvements to processes, practices or materials which lead to positive results in quality.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top