BAE Systems, a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, enables the U.S. government to transform data into intelligence and provides engineering, integration and sustainment support for critical military platforms and systems. Intelligence & Security provides services and products to the Department of Defense, government, federal law enforcement officials, and troops deployed around the world.
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools, skills and training they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community; driven to improve our future and protect our freedom.
Are you a dynamic, detail-oriented individual with exceptional management, communication, and interpersonal skills? The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to step into a role that will lead all aspects of program administration ranging from obtaining system access requests to managing program calendars and schedules. We are looking for experienced Program Admin to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer. This program will deliver engineering services for network infrastructure as well as sophisticated enterprise computing infrastructure including end-point devices, data center hosted servers, multi-Cloud services as well as virtualized applications, and storage systems. Enterprise Computing Engineering services include modern application technology including containerized solutions with orchestrated workflow that function both on customer premise, and via remote Cloud services. Network infrastructure engineering services are comprised of core infrastructure, voice and video engineering, field engineering, application management and development for networks, network analytics, firewalls, network access controls and bandwidth service delivery. This is a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience to recruit and develop provide top talent and solutions on one of the most complex and high profile programs within the government.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
The Program Admin will independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation. The skill of problem identification, analysis and resolution is central to the effective conduct of their activities as is the ability to work from an Agency perspective.
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience required. Bachelor's or Master's degrees are preferred.
- Provides general or specialized administrative support to various offices and programs.
- Experience in documentation planning and support, project administration, program management support, event planning and administration, mail services, records, and data input
- Composes routine correspondence, documents, reports, orders, forms, etc., in support of site personnel as required
- Locates and summarizes information and data from files and documents
- May provide other administrative duties listed (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with government standards; initiates trouble tickets and coordinating office moves.
- Experience supporting the government
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards. General application of concepts and principles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other Microsoft applications (Microsoft office suite, Adobe acrobat, and other general office software and equipment)
- Problem Solving- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Works independently
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.