Production Operator 4
- Assembles, modifies, reworks and repairs electrical components, assemblies, subassemblies and moderately complex modules by interpreting schematic diagrams, process sheets, technical drawing package or other specifications. Inspects results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed.
- Verifies producibility of products during the first piece process.
- Adjusts component configuration and performs coplanarity on items such as quad pacs to specific dimensions per prints/processes and procedures.
- Performs hand solder operations in compliance with military and/or Company standards at all stages of assembly including rework operations.
- May cross-train other assembly positions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Minimum Education and Experience High School Degree or equivalent plus 8 years relevant experience Required Skills and Education Requires a active Security Clearance Requires a High School Degree or equivalent plus eight (8) years relevant experience or an Associate’s Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent plus four (4) years related experience. Must be able to obtain appropriate workmanship certifications to applicable standards About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top