Product Manager - MOVINT/InMotion Product Line
This position is a key role within the GXP Product Development team, responsible for setting strategic direction and coordinating delivery of GXP's MOVINT and InMotion full-motion video product line. Key duties include:
- Frequent collaboration with the GXP sales team and key current/prospective customers to understand emerging requirements and represent GXP's MOVINT and FMV capabilities
- Engagement and interaction with industry to remain on-top of technology advancement, trends and direction that could impact the product line
- Creation of long term product roadmaps that achieve strategic objectives and lay out the tactics for achieving product features and capabilities needed to deliver industry leading MOVINT and FMV products
- Day-to-day engagement with GXP engineering staff to drive product integration to on-time, on-schedule delivery.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
This is a dynamic, multi-faceted position requiring the following skills:
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude with the ability to plan and organize work toward a goal with minimal oversight
- Strong writing, documentation and presentation skills to required to communicate at senior levels internally and externally
- Deep knowledge of the defense and intelligence communities, ideally related to MOVINT/FMV tools and the broader GEOINT market
- Strong technical knowledge-base with understanding of software development tools, processes, and architectures.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top