Product Management Intern
College Intern with technical/engineering and office exposure to support the Cybersecurity Products team Product Manager in technical and business activities including but not limited to the following:
- Consolidate and enter asset inventory data into database. Assign asset tags, and apply tags to equipment.
- Participate in development of configuration process for training laptops by working with training team to document products and files needed to configure laptops specific to courses, then work with engineer to document instructions to install, configure, and validate configuration.
- Provide support on creation of new products such as tactical all-in-one device, including gathering and documenting requirements and facilitating gathering of information from engineers.
- Research and test ability to create SharePoint workflow for requesting delivery of technical documents beyond the project team (to customers, potential customers, and other BAE Systems teams).
- Provide support for cross-team standardization of SharePoint sites. Add content to sides as directed.
- Shadow sales and sales engineering team members; gather information about desired features and common issues encountered with products for use in developing long-range roadmap.
- Administrative tasks including completing forms and emailing requests at supervisor's direction.
- Online research on competitor products.
- Candidate must have completed their Freshman year of college, but not their Junior year of college.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook); Linux experience also desirable.
- Ability to write and format instructions in Microsoft Office. Use of styles for formatting preferred; instructions can be provided. Clear, grammatically correct writing is required.
- Ability to conduct online research and document results.
- Ability to perform routine tasks (e.g., data entry) with a high level of accuracy.
- Professional demeanor during interaction with customers and potential customers required.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top