Prod Oper 2
- Develops skills to assemble simple electronic components, assemblies, subassemblies and modules by working from samples, visual aids, prints, wiring lists and diagrams, routing instructions and process sheets using appropriate tooling and machinery. Assemble parts using fasteners in the build-up of electronic assemblies. Verifies results to ensure conformance with requirements and performs rework as needed.
- Develops skills to perform mechanical assembly operations in the build of electronic assemblies using standard measuring tools and techniques.
- Develops skills to perform electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, capacitors, resistors or other electronic components.
- Fabricates wires on a Jig Board (Harness Board) in accordance with specifications. Continuous laces, flat laces and spot ties wire into bundles and routings according to drawing requirements.
- Prepares wires by performing the following tasks: routes, dresses and terminates conductors to specific dimensions as specified by instructions.
- Performs stenciling operations
- May cross-train other assembly positions.
- Participates in and supports continuous improvement activities.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top