Procurement Compliance Analyst
BAE Systems is hiring a Procurement Compliance Analyst to support our Ordinance Systems businesses in Radford, VA and Kingsport, TN. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting company adherence to any federal and other regulations relevant to its business, supporting internal and external audits and audit requests of procurement documentation, performing analysis, development and review of training materials, performing market research, and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
Other duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- Perform compliance audits of procurement subcontract and purchase order files
- Maintain compliance records and track compliance metrics
- Analyze potential risks within specific areas in order to avoid compliance issues
- Be involved in the coordination and facilitation of both external and internal audits, as necessary
- Review records, reports, software and any other relevant programs and activities affected by regulations.
- Assist with routine and operational duties to improve the efficiency of the Procurement organization
- Following an audit, may support developing recommended changes to procedures or practices that are not in compliance with stated regulations and help to implement a plan to address such changes
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Good understanding of procurement operations and practices within defense industry (i.e., FAR and DFAR) is essential.
- Ability to be proactive and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is required.
- 2+ years of experience working in Department of Defense (DoD) or DoD contractor procurement administration environment or in a regulatory compliance role.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in a supply chain, business, finance, or related field
- Ability to work closely with management and Procurement personnel, as well as cross-functionally with other departments
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, detail orientated and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, Adobe PDF, & Outlook
- Army Procurement Experience
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Females / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top