Procurement Anst Sr
BAE Systems Inc., Manassas VA requires a Sr Buyer/Procurement Analyst to support the Space Systems line of business for the Electronic Systems sector. An industry leader for its suite of radiation hardened products Space Systems leverages decades of expertise to build a robust and growing product line. BAE Systems Space products can be found present on almost all of commercial, civil and national security space missions for the past 20 years; including GPS, weather monitoring, satellite TV and radio, exploring the universe; most notably the Mars rovers and missions to protect those who protect us. From semiconductor components to ASICS to Circuit Card Assemblies and Sub-Systems, our products are ubiquitous throughout Earth's orbit and beyond.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Sr. Procurement Analyst is responsible for providing procurement leadership and support to the Manassas VA, Manufacturing and other BAE Manufacturing across an broad array of technologies.
In compliance with FAR/DFAR and BAE Electronic Systems Procurement Procedures requirements;
- Lead and manage complex and high value procurements
- Manage supplier performance to ensure BAE Systems requirements are met
- Support and formulate procurement strategies to improve efficiency and performance (Quality, cost, delivery, cycle-time)
- Generate RFQs and manage quotes from the Approved Supplier List, negotiate prices, terms and delivery
- Generate and maintain Purchase Orders and required procurement documentation, price analysis, award justification, check lists, etc. as defined by BAE's Procurement procedures
- Track and report on Supplier delivery dates and update tracking reports
- Resolve performance issues
- Manage and report on the progress and status of purchase requisitions.
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top