Procurement Anst Prin
This position is for a Small Business representative in the Electronic Systems Supplier Diversity Office. This individual will assist the Supplier Diversity Manager with the implementation and management of the Small Business Program, including development and outreach to small business sources and preparation of semi-annual subcontracting reports for the Federal Government to track the progress of small business performance against established government approved goals.
This candidate will assist in establishing new small business relationships, support small business outreach events and assess changes required to the small business process due to changes in Federal legislature/regulations.
The duties of this position will include the following:
- Provide outreach assistance to Small Business subcontractors on various SBA programs available, useful websites, etc.; assist and coordinate Small Business events; and follow up and document assistance provided to subcontractors and suppliers.
- Oversee use and maintenance of the Information Technology Supplier Diversity reporting toolset
- Develop, monitor, and organize policies, procedures, and other forms of documentation.
- Support proposals providing input to ensure small business requirements are met in best business winning fashion.
- Perform independent, detailed, thorough, and impartial reviews of compliance issues and prepare monitoring and status reports regarding attainment of Small Business goals.
- Provide assistance at external and internal events in support of the Small Business Plan Outreach effort.
- Participate in the program management of Small Business programs, e.g. Mentor-Protégé Program (MPP).
- Remain current and knowledgeable on Federal/Defense Acquisition Regulation (FAR/DFAR) issues, especially as they pertain to Small Business Concerns and Federal Contracting.
- Prepare quarterly and semi-annual government subcontracting reports, annual plan and other reports, as required, and assist in compliance reviews with the Small Business Administration and other oversight agencies.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top