Procurement Anst II
BAE Systems Manassas is looking for a Procurement Analyst to support the Space line of business for the Electronic Solutions sector. Known as an industry leader for its suite of radiation hardened products, BAE Manassas leverages decades of expertise to build a robust Space product line. BAE Systems Space products can be found present on almost all of commercial, civil and national security space missions for the past 20 years; including GPS, weather monitoring, satellite TV and radio, exploring the universe; most notably the Mars rovers and missions to protect those who protect us. From semiconductor components to ASICS to Circuit Card Assemblies and Sub-Systems, our products are ubiquitous throughout Earth's orbit and beyond.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Analyst is responsible for providing inventory procurement support to the Manassas VA, Manufacturing and other BAE Manufacturing sites as assigned.
Within a FAR/DFAR environment and BAE Electronic Systems Procurement Procedures requirements;
- Manage and report on the progress and status of purchase requisitions received from the Material Planners and Operations.
- Achieve Supplier on-time delivery to ASCP (MRP) due dates of 96% overall for SPC. Communicate open order report with ASCP date weekly
- Generate RFQs and manage quotes from the Approved Supplier List, negotiate prices, terms and delivery
- Generate and maintain Purchase Orders and required procurement documentation, price analysis, award justification, check lists, etc. as defined by BAE's Procurement procedures
- Track and report on Supplier delivery dates and update tracking reports for Material Planners
- Resolve receiving and invoice issues
- Manage non-conforming material returns to suppliers and close non-conformances within 14 days
- Manage Incoming material Problem shelf items closed within 14 days
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top