Procurement Analyst II
The Procurement Analyst / Buyer is responsible for all buying activities required to ensure continuity of supply for assigned commodities. Activities include material planning, RFP/RFQ, negotiations, PO placement, expediting and problem resolution.
- Placement of purchase orders with suppliers based on requirements.
- Supplier selection to achieve optimal cost, delivery, quality, alignment to corporate goals and terms and conditions.
- Expedite, follow up with suppliers to improve or confirm expected delivery dates as required.
- Problem resolution for accounting, receiving and quality issues.
- Maintain purchase orders and other required documents to ensure compliance.
- Manage supplier performance and relationship to ensure performance targets are achieved Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education · Minimum 2 years of related work experience in Procurement or Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Management or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience working with an ERP system, prefer experience in Oracle
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders following the end to end p2p process Preferred Skills and Education Working knowledge of Oracle MRP. Experienced with Terms and Conditions in a defense environment About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top