The qualified candidate will have primary responsibility within the Strategic Sourcing organization for price and award review of supplier bids in the contract Part Add Tool (PAT) process. Ensure supplier submissions and BAE reviews are completed in a timely manner, meeting BAE Systems' business and compliance requirements.
Primary responsibilities include -
- Conducting price and award review in the PAT tool, employing various approved price analysis techniques
- Managing throughput of supplier and BAE Systems' activities in the PAT process
- Collaborating with applicable BAE Systems functions when required
- Effectively collaborating and negotiating with numerous suppliers
- Communicating and collaborating with Business Procurement groups to ensure sourcing decisions are in line with business needs and direction.
- Support related Strategic Sourcing activities as required.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree
- Recent college graduate or entry-level candidate would be considered
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to effectively organize and execute multiple priorities
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience in procurement including price analysis and knowledge of DFAR requirement very desirable
- Oracle ERP experience desirable
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top