Process Specialist EW-IMC
Perform technical support for process engineering personnel in a production environment. Complete RCCA and troubleshooting of product and administrative/procedural tasks that enable the shop floor to improve overall quality objectives. Responsible for some, if not all of the following:
- Provides assistance in the application of basic process engineering tasks
- Performs complex, non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Performs administrative and data collection tasks such as process audits, data analysis, first article inspections, and sell-off.
- Monitors defects coming back from test, assists with root cause analysis and determination of solutions. Identifies and documents defects, calculates defect rates, prepares inspection and evaluation documentation and inputs data into appropriate system.
- Plans or assists in planning, prepares and conducts complex tests to evaluate process performance and assists with failure analysis and process problem diagnosis.
- Cross-trains and instructs other assembly and inspection positions in acceptable procedures.
- Utilizes process engineering tools, including database applications, and/or spreadsheets in the development and maintenance of process performance documents.
- Participates in process requirements identification, and process analysis, documentation and tracking.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Work with Process Engineers to disposition product through our Manufacturing Execution Software System
- Must be capable of mastering complex manufacturing software
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and requirements
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills interfacing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently and be effective in a fast paced environment
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word
- At least 6 years of directly related experience in electronic inspection and assembly functions .
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Experience using Solumina is a plus
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top