Process Specialist 2
To perform routine Quality Assurance tasks associated with Contract requirement flow-down, hardware inspection and documentation review in support of Final Customer Acceptance. Ensure product and documentation conform to contractual and internal process requirements.
- Works with Operation Program Managers, Contract Administrator, and Quality to review and flow-down Customer requirements.
- Performs visual inspections of hardware presented for Customer Sell-Off
- Assembles deliverable documentation packages to meet contractual requirements
- Reviews production documentation for accuracy and completion including Route Cards, Non-Conformance records, inspection and test documentation.
- Ensures all paperwork packages meet the requirements of contractual and internal procedures and policies.
- Verifies configuration of product to ensure conformity. Included in this task is validating configuration of product for shipment, interfacing with customer on sell-off, and validating shipping paperwork.
- Manage and schedule Customer and Government Source Inspection
- May be assigned as Customer Representative for the purpose of Customer Source Inspection.
- Identifies and documents defects, prepares inspection and evaluation documentation and inputs data into appropriate system. Escalates appropriately to Management when required.
- Provide feedback to Final Assembly and work with in-process inspectors and area managers to catch or eliminate defects within the factory.
- May generate reports, tables, and analysis using standard desktop tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top