Proactive Employee Relations Business Partner
Do you want to make a difference to a growing business by improving workplace environment and productivity? Are you problem solver who is skilled in diagnosing root cause issues and developing creative solutions? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to directly impact the work lives of employees and managers alike? If so, we have an exciting role for you at BAE Systems.
In this role, you will have the best of both worlds - a customer base for delivery of employee relations services as well as a business-wide impact - travelling to various sites across our US footprint developing innovative solutions to management and work team problems - blazing the path of proactive employee relations.
• Travelling to company sites from East to West coast developing and implementing solutions to work place/ work team issues partnering with subject matter experts and local HR teams;
• Work on compliance activities including employee relations investigations, OFCCP Audits, unemployment hearings, workers comp, EEOC, ADA and Medical Leave related situations, etc.;
• Expedite problem resolution and tactical case management issues in collaboration with the HR and Payroll Shared Services team;
• Partner with leadership to build a culture that is diverse and inclusive.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
• Strong diagnostic, analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Extensive experience partnering with stakeholders and leading employee investigations culminating in disciplinary recommendations
• Employment Law understanding of Federal and State employment regulations inclusive of FMLA and ADA
• Strong teamwork, partnership and collaboration skills
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top