Printed Wiring Design Drafter
BAE Systems is looking for a Printed Wiring Design Drafter. The position is to create supporting documentation for Printed Boards, Including Printed Board Assemblies, Printed Boards, Schematic diagrams, Parts lists, and Engineering Change Orders. Primary software tool is AUTOCAD Mechanical 2015. Additional knowledge of a Product Data Management tool, such as an Oracle is encouraged. Additional knowledge of CADENCE ALLEGRO is also encouraged.
Position will involve the following tasking:
1. Prepares Printed Board documentation in accordance with ASME Y14.100 and ASME Y.14.5 dimensioning.
2. Prepares Parts lists utilizing a Product Data Management tool.
3. Works closely with Checkers, various engineering disciplines designers and technical leads.
4. Will be responsible for drawing content as well as gathering information.
5. Writes Engineering change orders using Product Data Management tool and incorporates the changes into drawings
6. Places CAD data in correct areas.
7. Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Skills:
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of work experience or Associate degree in drafting or illustration, Electronic Technology, or related discipline and 7 years experience
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in drafting/illustrating in the electronics field. Proficiency with AutoCAD and Product Data Management tool.
- Proficiency with AUTO CAD Mechanical 2015, Cadence Allegro,
- Specific experience with Printed Board Fabrication houses
- Specific experience with Printed Board Assembly houses
. Experience with DoD processes and procedures.
Preferred Skills and Education Local candidates only. No relocation is available for this position. About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Electronic Systems, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, provides systems and products that maximize the effectiveness and safety of fighting forces and first responders. Its offerings include infrared countermeasures and electronic protection systems for military and civilian aircraft; information management systems; signal acquisition, analysis, and exploitation systems that optimize use of the electromagnetic spectrum by friendly forces while denying its use by adversaries; interoperable communications systems for firefighters and other first responders; thermal weapon sights; precision targeting systems; situational awareness systems for ground vehicles; night-vision systems; identification friend or foe systems; and radiation-hardened electronics. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top