Principle System Administrator
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of a Senior Systems Administrator is to serve as the technical senior for all Active Directory and Unified Communications issues. The position offers a unique opportunity for development in the Unified Communications area to support program needs. Candidates should be technical strong and willing to learn and grow. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an escalation point for Jr. System Engineers & System Administrators for all issues related to the Directory Services of the Desktop solution
- Optimum performance and availability standards through implementing appropriate technical solutions
- Works directly with Microsoft PFEs/Vendor, Engineering and DTF on improvements
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Provide On‐the‐Job training to staff, as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the technical solution
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top