Principle RF Test Systems Engineer
The primary responsibility of this full time role will be to support RF Integration and Test Software development through Requirements development, System Architecture, and SW development.
Secondary responsibilities include supporting program technical interchange meetings, integration and test meetings, as well as establishing RF Test Software development priorities. Must be willing to travel to support customer integration of our RF test tools.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Proficient use of Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Network Analyzer, Power Meters, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate RF concepts including antenna patterns, environmental effects, radar range, frequency, spur, harmonics, etc
- Modeling of Electronic Warfare systems, Ownship Kinematics Model
- Ability to direct/work with RF Stimulator subcontractor
- Travel to Subcontractor or to Customer Site
- Ability to perform all work in varied classified environments
- Works well under pressure
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications skills; strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; and proficiency with various types of test equipment and software packages
- Linux and Windows Operating System
- Understanding Computer networks: Ethernet and reflective memory
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top