Principle Financial Analyst
BAE Systems is seeking a Project Financial Analyst Principal. The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing program plans and monitoring program performance against cost and schedule goals for a variety of cost-type and fixed fee programs. Must be able to work effectively with short turnaround job tasking and time constraints as this is a highly dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Develop and manage quarterly, annual, and five (5) year forecasts with program team.
- Maintain overall program financial position. Develop program plans and performance measurement reports that satisfy company and customer requirements for program status and cost collection. Develop work breakdown structures and assign task codes.
- Develop time phased expenditure plans. Identify implication of schedule variances and suggest appropriate work-around recovery plans.
- Monitor program spending against the baseline plan and current forecasts. Prepare variance analysis with program team and identify appropriate corrective action. Revise financial forecasts to reflect variances.
- Analyze program status to provide up-to-date Estimates to Complete (ETC) and Estimates at Completion (EAC).
- Forecast program data (funding, sales, gross margin, product cost by element, cash flow, backlog, manpower and facilities requirements in Hyperion.
- Analyze and revise program EAC when changes occur in overhead rates, and report the impact on the program to the management team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top