Principal Subcontracts Administrator
BAE Systems is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Subcontract Team in Palmdale, CA supporting our Mojave, CA operations.
Duties will, but not limited to, include:
- Award administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contractual vehicles to include subcontracts, NDA’s, Teaming Agreements, MOU’s and other various contractual documents.
- Support proposal preparation activities, conduct negotiations, perform subcontract administration, and execute supplier management activities to provide for acquisition and fulfillment of direct and indirect requirements in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examine estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage suppliers through all phases of program execution.
- Prepare request for proposals; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information and compliant file documentation.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Expert in and understanding and application of the following:
Government subcontracting principles, FAR, DFARS, ITAR and Federal/State regulations. Microsoft office suite of products.
Familiarity with Commercial and Government contracting for goods, services, and software. Preferred Skills and Education CostPoint, Govwin, CPSR compliance knowledge, strong negotiation skills. Previous DoD classified experience desired. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top