Principal RF Test Engineer
- Nashua, NH
Our team in Nashua, NH is seeking a strong Principal RF/Microwave Test Engineer with significant experience in developing and executing RF and Microwave test solutions for engineering environments. This position requires RF and Microwave test engineering experience, ATE software engineering and industry awareness of the latest methods and instrumentation trends.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status
Required Skills and Education
- Significant RF and Microwave Test Engineering experience
- Automated test equipment (ATE) programming experience
- Procurement, management and maintenance of capital equipment
- LabVIEW Certified Developer or Architect (CLD or CLA) a plus
- Experience working in a classified environment
- Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top