Principal Financial Analyst - ICE
To provide a financial evaluation of costs on programs and proposals. The evaluation will be based on an analysis of costs and related schedule, technical, management and contract risks and opportunities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
o Ability to identify and analyze financial risks and opportunities.
o Develop statistics to support ICE positions.
o Review of proposal or program requirements.
o Supply, support and reconcile an ICE positions with the program team and management
o Develop a strong relationship with program and proposal teams while maintaining independence.
o Ability to work with time constraints and deadlines.
o Knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, TINA, CAS, Government audit, estimating systems and disclosure statements.
Job is posted for York, PA but other locations will be considered.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Strong analytical skills in understanding technical, cost and schedule requirements on proposals and programs.
- Experience working on government contracts and proposals.
- Ability to exercise discretion and with strong independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate positions effectively both orally and in writing with proposal teams and management. Good planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal customers.
- Sound interpersonal skills when interfacing and coordinating with Company personnel and management.
- Ability to use computers to prepare appropriate analysis, reports and documents.
- Working knowledge of the FAR (Federal Acquisitions Regulations), DFAR (Defense FAR).
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience in program finance or manufacturing or technical background
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services Posting BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. With headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, this Platform and Services Group of BAE Systems employs nearly 11,000 professionals at more than 30 locations worldwide. Platform and Services is a global leader in the design, development, production, and service support of armored combat vehicles, major and minor caliber naval guns and missile launchers, canisters, artillery systems, and intelligent munitions. People are the greatest asset in any Company. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top