Prin Systems Security Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer provides technical expertise to perform ongoing design, development, and implementation of comprehensive information system architecture for Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information and Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information in compliance with DHS information security architecture. Other aspects of support include performance optimization, inter-operability, capacity planning, operational redundancy, contingency planning, integration, and operations of all components-hardware, and software in an MS Windows/AD architecture and VM environment (MS and VMware). Provides project tracking and guidance to other team members on a regular basis and provides reporting to the customer. Performs analysis, design/engineering of solutions, implementation, documentation, and transition services for Security/Auditing Products/Solutions, PKI services/infrastructure, PIV/CAC card/Biometrics environments, Authentication services (Microsoft and 3rd party), Server and Desktop Operating systems and other tasks related IT infrastructure security engineering. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Engineering, planning, and implementing PKI Infrastructure and SSO solutions
- Engineering, planning, and implementing internal use Certificate Authority (CA) for Non-Person Entity (NPE)
- Engineering, planning, and implementing Xceedium appliances for managing privileged credentials
- Engineering, planning, implementing Invincea End Point client protection for Malware/Phishing attacks
- Engineering, planning, implementing Cloud Hosting VMs and solutions
- Engineering, planning, implementing VMware Infrastructure
- Supporting applications with PIV authentication requirements
- Providing engineering support for Bomgar enterprise deployment
- Troubleshooting all PIV/Authentication related issues
- Maintaining PIV provisioning application
- Tier 3 support
- Patching and maintaining Windows servers
- Creating documentation for all Engineering tasks
- System Administration support for GOOD Enterprise
- Evaluating Amazon Web Services solution
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with management and peers.
- Excellent customer interface, coordination, and organizational skills.
- Utilize interpersonal skills for dealing with multiple contractor and government organizations.
Required Technical Skills:
VMware ESX/ESXi 5/6 vSphere, Microsoft Windows Server 2008/ 2012 Enterprise, Windows 7/10, Amazon Web Services
Microsoft Exchange 2008, IIS 6.0/7.0, Active Directory 2008, McAfee Host Based Security system (HBSS), ePolicy Orchestrator, Host Intrusion Prevention (HIP), EMC² Autostart, ITSM Remedy, GOOD, Xceedium, Bomgar, Invincea, ITSM Remedy, GOOD, Xceedium, Bomgar, Invincea
Dell / HP / IBM Servers, IBM SAN, EMC² SAN, F5 Big-IP Global Traffic Manager/Local Traffic Manager appliances, Cisco PIX/ASA firewalls, Cisco routers & switches
Preferred Skills and Education
Preferred Skills and Certs:
- VMware VCP5-DCV
- MCSE 2012 Server Infrastructure
- AWS Solutions
- CompTIA Mobility+CE
- CompTIA Cloud+CE
- CompTIA Security+
- ITIL Foundation About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software.
People are the greatest asset in any Company …
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top