Pricing Anst Sr Prin
The Principal Pricing Analyst analyzes solicitation requirements and prepares fully compliant responses to requests for proposals (RFPs), ECPs and ROMs for the IC ITE business area, across contract types FFP, FFP-AF, FP-LOE, CPFF and other Cost Reimbursable contract types. The Principal Pricing Analyst is responsible for preparing all cost/price related submission and internal review documents including pricing related briefings, cost/price models, BOM templates, subcontractor RFQ's templates, and subcontractor pricing analyses. Other duties include maintaining pricing related documentation, estimating system compliance, and ad-hoc finance projects. The Principal Pricing Analyst will coordinate on a daily basis with Program Management and Customer Care team members on the DTE program. Other duties will include helping to respond to customer requests and preparing ad-hoc financial analysis. The Principal Pricing Analyst must have the ability to effectively communicate and will work daily with resources from Finance, Subcontracts, Contracts, Program Management, and Operations.
- Detailed solicitation requirements analysis and documentation
- Lead the development and preparation of complex cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements, and compliance with all Government policies and regulations and internal documented procedures.
- Participate in pricing strategy development to ensure feasibility and requirements compliance.
- Work closely with Operations, Contracts, Finance and Proposal Development teams to ensure the cost/price proposal is professional, accurate, competitive and profitable.
- Prepare subcontractor Request for Quote (RFQ) documentation and templates.
- Conduct price analysis on subcontractor quotes as needed.
- Prepare and present detailed cost/price briefings to senior management, to include RFP pricing requirements / evaluation criteria, pricing strategies, and key financial metrics.
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation files to serve as reference for future inquiries or audits.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top